Blast The Baby FAT

It's hard to find time right now to do the whole work-out routine, so we are concentrating most of our efforts on watching what we eat. We'll try our best to post what we eat and how many points are consumed. Wish us luck because we have some fat to lose!

Joe's weight tracker

Total Pounds Lost Since 10/02/08:
6

Rachael's weight loss tracker

Total Pounds Lost Since 10/02/08:
2

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Blues

A month later and I have gained weight!

Not a lot of time to write. I just wanted to record that I am now 169 lbs! Gained weight since I last posted. However, I don't know if it's fat because I've doing push-ups, crunches, and curls almost every night. Happy holidays to whoever reads this!

1 comment:

Billy and Teanne Fenter said...

Hey! It's nice to actually get a comment on our blog! It's hard to keep it up, but I found that when we stopped doing it I started loosing motivation and slacking more. It helps! You should start back up! It's fun to have someone else doing this too