Blast The Baby FAT

It's hard to find time right now to do the whole work-out routine, so we are concentrating most of our efforts on watching what we eat. We'll try our best to post what we eat and how many points are consumed. Wish us luck because we have some fat to lose!

Joe's weight tracker

Total Pounds Lost Since 10/02/08:
6

Rachael's weight loss tracker

Total Pounds Lost Since 10/02/08:
2

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bad Bad day for the diet!

Friday
Joe:
Cereal with milk - 6
2 pcs of Pizza - 18
Reeses Pieces - 5
2pcs of Pizza again - 14
2 pcs of cake - 24
ice-cream - 6
Total: 73

Activity: None

Rachael:
Coffee - 1
Grapes - 1
Fiber one bar - 3
Half a muffin - 3
Lean Cuisine - 6
Cookies - 2
1 pc of pizza - 7
Cake - 12
Ice cream - 3

Activity: None

Okay! So today was insane! I (Joe) had way too many points! I think I'm going to go on a fast or something... : ) This was a bad day for the diet because we celebrated Rachael's B-day with cake, ice-cream, and pizza! Back on the diet!

2 comments:

Teanne said...

haha! You can't always be perfect. Pizza and cake does sound pretty good too. BTW- Happy Birthday Rachael!
... and at least your honest. Billy told me yesterday that we should just go out and not even do a post.

Billy and Teanne Fenter said...

Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe!!! My motivator has weakened and so, I feel inclined to lay down my guard and consumeth all that is good and fatty...Let the points roll from the moutain tops and trickle from the waters of the seas and fill my empty voids with cake and good old fahioned homemade ice cream!!! Doritos, taquitos, pasta, and cream cheese. Today I will eat all that I see!