Blast The Baby FAT

It's hard to find time right now to do the whole work-out routine, so we are concentrating most of our efforts on watching what we eat. We'll try our best to post what we eat and how many points are consumed. Wish us luck because we have some fat to lose!

Joe's weight tracker

Total Pounds Lost Since 10/02/08:
6

Rachael's weight loss tracker

Total Pounds Lost Since 10/02/08:
2

Monday, October 27, 2008

Well... I've kept constant at 168 for a week. I lucked out because I haven't been eating all that great, hence the not posting in a while. So I'll try and be better about posting again.

It's easier if I post just what I've eaten because Rachael isn't around usually when I post. I'll include her if I get the chance. So far today I've eaten:

Cereal w/milk - 5
FireHouse Sub - 13
Cookie - 7
Some rice and broccoli - 5
Total: 30

Activity: Pushups and 10 35 lb Dumbbell curls per arm

2 comments:

Billy and Teanne Fenter said...

You're so close to your goal! No fair, Billy says you're thinking about stopping b/c you don't have that much weight to loose. Wish we were that close. But we're getting there. You should see Billy- he's slimming down!
It's so cool to see results!

Anonymous said...

hewwo daddy... this is your little "Shea Shea" talkin'. lol