Blast The Baby FAT

It's hard to find time right now to do the whole work-out routine, so we are concentrating most of our efforts on watching what we eat. We'll try our best to post what we eat and how many points are consumed. Wish us luck because we have some fat to lose!

Joe's weight tracker

Total Pounds Lost Since 10/02/08:
6

Rachael's weight loss tracker

Total Pounds Lost Since 10/02/08:
2

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I lost 2 lbs!!!

Thursday

Joe:
Cereal with Milk - 5
Sandwich with apple - 7
1.5 Cookies - 10
Coffee - 3
Pasta with chicken - 6
Total: 31

Activity: 44 push-ups

Rachael:
Coffee - 2
Salad @ Crackers - 11
Sandwich - 5
Dinner - ?
Cereal with milk - ?
Total: > 18

Activity: Dealing with kids going out.

So good news! I weigh myself every Thurs, so from last Thurs, I lost 2 lbs! Now I'm 168! I guess that's 3.5 lbs a week for me! Wow that's a lot of sentences ending with an exclamation. I hate dieting so I have no idea what's going to happen when I reach my goal weight at 165. Maybe I'll treat myslef to a good steak and some Cold Stone with 6 mix-ins! Oh man... I'm so hungry right now. All I can think about is food. Okay, better go.

No comments: